Approx. quantity 1.5 cups
It's delicious with grilled meats, and also a great dipping sauce for the Colombian corncakes called arepas.
1. Place the water, vinegar, chilies, sugar, olive oil, lime juice, and salt in a food processor or mixer and blend them well.
2. Add the cilantro, chopped red pepper, chopped onion, and the chopped tomatos. Pulse once or twice only to mix the ingredients and do not liquefy. If you want a stronger taste of onion, you can add in the last step, not in this step.
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-2 green onions, white and green parts, chopped
- 1-2 habanero chili pepper's seedless
- ½ cup cilantro
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped (without skin and seedless)